Mixing - Mastering - Releasing - Marketing.
All you need to know in one e-book! (focused on FL Studio)
Hi, I’m Trenox, a music producer from Germany. I wrote this book to sum up all my knowledge in music production I gathered over the last years. From mixing over mastering, releasing, even about marketing these 34 pages of PDF contain the knowledge I needed to jump from producing music as a hobby to making money with my professional sounding music. I hope it will help you to level up your career. Below there is a summary of its content.
THE MUSIC PRODUCTION GUIDE
Get the e-book and level up your career!
producer with 2M+ streams
This e-book contains all the basic laws you need to follow to finally sound professional. Only then you can develop your own style and start making money.
singer & producer
Before reading the book, I only knew the basics of FL Studio. Now I produce professional sounding songs and even make some money on the side!
- What is this book about?
- What is the difference between mixing and mastering?
- Which free plugins shoud I get?
- Which plugins should I pay for?
- What are the single plugins used for?
- How to EQ – basic laws, explenation and proper examples for the instruments
- How to use reverb
- How to use delay
- How to sidechain
- How to use mixer buses
- How to use mixing-chains
- How to mix a piano
- How to mix leads
- How to mix bass
- How to mix vocals
- Much more
- Which are the right export settings
- Which is the right file type?
- Why should I master my song?
- How can I master my song (simple mastering chain)?
- Alternatives to self-made mastering
Marketing & Playlisting
- Where to advertise
- Why should I get on Playlists?
- How to get on playlists?
- Which platforms are useful?
I really hope this e-book will help you. I know it helped many others already and also would have helped me a lot when I wanted to start making money with my music!